Sunday, 6 November 2016

Music | Who you should be listening to right now


Hi everyone! So recently I've been listening to some different artists and I have just been loving them so much I felt I needed to talk about how much I really love them in the hope of convincing you to love them too!

S I A| I am in love with Sia at the moment. I mean it's Sia!! She just has such an amazing voice and some of her recent songs have been crazy. It's funny because when I first heard Sia I wasn't the biggest fan but lately I've been going crazy over her.
Top 3 songs: Burn the pages, Unstoppable, The Greatest


L I T T L E M I X|
So I know Little Mix isn't everyone's cup of tea but I am loving them at the moment. I just love their vibe that their music gives. I love them live too!
Top 3 songs: Hair, Shout out to my ex, Salute


T A Y L O R S W I F T| I have always loved Taylor Swift. She's always been my favourite artist and I've never not loved her music. Her style has changed as time has gone on but it doesn't make her any less great.
Top 3 songs: New Romantics, Fearless, I'm only me when I'm with you


O N E R E P U B L I C| I love OneRepublic since day one. Admittedly they might not be the best at the moment but I still love their music.
Top 3 songs: Kids, Counting Stars, I lived

So they are the artists I am loving right now and feel you should be too. Do you have any artists you feel people should be loving right now? Feel free to share them in the comments.

Thanks for reading!

Abbie. X

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love I Lived by One Republic!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I agree that Sia is a fabulous artist :) She has a great voice and an amazing presence to boot! I have some music recommendations over on my blog if you'd like to check them out?

    Hope xx
    hopedowsett.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Very Berry Me | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig