Sunday, 6 November 2016

Lifestyle | My blogging slump

Hi everyone! So let's be real, I haven't been the best blogger recently as I haven't blogged in over a month. I seemed to have taken an unintentional break but I really want to get back into it. I don't really know how it happened, I had all the ideas and was raring to go but didn't seem to have the motivation to write any of them.


As time has gone on, it has been harder and harder to get back into blogging. I started back at uni a couple of weeks ago so that's taken a lot of my focus and every time I have wanted to write a post I just didn't. It's taken me about 2/3 weeks just to write this post because I have had no motivation and time for it!

I've also been super stressed with uni. I've had a few problems with my final year project and I've only been back six weeks! Hopefully things will start to go a bit smoother in the next few weeks as the problems have been ironed out but I'll just have to see how it goes.

My plan of action for my blog is that I'm not going to have a strict schedule, I want to try and blog at least once a week even if it's just a chatty what I have done that week type post but I'm not going to put too much pressure to post twice a week which was my original schedule. I find that if I have a strict schedule that I don't follow I end up beating myself up about it which defeats the purpose of my blog. I just want it to be what it is and that's a fun hobby.

Hopefully my views will go back up too and you guys will bare with me as I get back into blogging and I promise I will!

Thanks for reading!

Abbie x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Very Berry Me | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig