Friday, 26 August 2016

Music | Currently loving

Hi everyone! So recently I have been wanting to incorporate some music related posts and I thought what better way to do it than a playlist. I have done a couple before but I thought I would change it up a bit to make these posts more unique to me. Also, my music taste isn't varied enough for me to do monthly playlists so I thought I would do a currently loving playlist every once in a while so I'll see how that goes! For now, let's check out my first currently loving playlist!

Track list:

Bastille - Fake it
Bastille - Good grief

I have always loved Bastille and I was so excited when I heard these two songs because they are just so good!!

OneRepublic - Kids

I've always been a big fan of OneRepublic and this song is such a good song. It does kind of sound like Coldplay in parts but it's still a really good song.

Ariana Grande - Dangerous woman

I'd never been the biggest fan of Ariana Grande but there is just something about this song that makes me like it. It is a bit of a rip off from an old song but it's still really good.

The Lumineers - Ophelia

Again, I love the Lumineers and this song is one of my favourites. I feel it's a bit more mature sounding than some of their other songs.

Billy Talent - Afraid of heights

I've never really listened to Billy Talent before listening to afraid of heights but it is a really good song. I would recommend listening to the rest of the album as well because it is decent.

Blink 182 - Bored to death.
Blink 182 - Cynical

I will admit that I wasn't much of a fan of Blink as I always considered them to be more of a nostalgia band but I read an album review of California and knew I had to check it out. It's such a good album, these are a couple of my favourite songs from the album but the rest of the album is definitely worth checking out

Set it off - Uncontainable

I had never heard of set it off but I found this song on someone's gym playlist and it is literally one of the best songs I've probably heard. It kind of has a fall out boy punk pop vibe which makes it really cool.

Sia - Burn the pages
Sia - Unstoppable

When I heard of sia I didn't like her that much but after listening to these songs and some other songs from her newest album alive I absolutely love her.

So that's the playlist! I hope you like it and you can follow me on Spotify (Abigail Huggan) for this playlist and others! If you have any songs you are loving at the moment, feel free to share them in the comments!

Thankf for reading!

Abbie. X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Very Berry Me | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig