Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Lifestyle | Weekly blog #6

Monday 8th August | Hi everyone, welcome to another weekly blog! Today has been a weird day. It's felt like Tuesday as I have seen my boyfriend today instead of tomorrow. I haven't done much else today. My advertising packages are up on my blog so I am hoping I get some interest! Today's blog post is live as well. I did a 'project' where I listened to 3 podcasts aimed at business owners/creative minded people and reviewed them. I really enjoyed it so I hope you check it out! I think that's all I have to say so I'll see you tomorrow!

Tuesday 9th August | Hi everyone, it's Tuesday. It's currently 11.01pm. I was busy for once today! I helped out with an interview panel at uni which was good. I also got my hoodie! We just so happened to be there when they arrived so we were able to have them. It makes me even more excited to start my role as women's officer. The only downside of today has been the weather. When I was at uni it had started to rain but when I was leaving I thought it had eased up a bit but as I was walking down to the train station it started chucking it down and I got soaked! I ended up going back to uni as I hadn't even gotten very far and got a taxi. AND as luck would have it, when I got a taxi it had stopped raining! The only upside was I got home quicker. That's all I have to say so I'll see you tomorrow!

Wednesday 10th August | Hi everyone, it's Wednesday. It's currently 10.54pm. I haven't really done much today. My weekly blog went live! I'm not going to lie, it is such hard work to get the formatting just right. I typed it all up last night but I had to add a picture and my links to it so I was trying to do it today but it was so frustrating. This is one reason why I don't vlog, blogging is hard enough! I also might have my first advertiser for September although it's a bit up in the air as they contacted me through Twitter but when u asked them to email me their details they didn't reply so I'm unsure if it will become anything. I think that's all I have to say so I'll see you tomorrow!

Thursday 11th August | Hi everyone, it's Thursday. It's currently 11.27pm. I haven't done much today. I went to the gym this morning then went to my aunties as its her birthday and then saw my boyfriend for the rest of the evening. I can't believe it's only Thursday though, it feels like it should be later in the week. I got a new badge on Fitbit! I have done 70 lifetime miles so I got the penguin march badge! I think that's all I have to say so I'll see you tomorrow!

Friday 12th August | Hi everyone, it's Friday! Finally! It has felt like such a long week. I haven't done much today. I did finally have my hair cut done though. I have wanted it cutting so we finally went today. Today's blog post went live. I shared some bloggers love and talked about a few of my favourite bloggers. Sorry it's a bit half arsed, I'm not feeling great tonight. I want sure if I could be bothered at all but I decided I should. That's all I have to say so I'll see you tomorrow!

Sunday 14th August | Hi everyone, it's Sunday. Apologies for missing yesterday, I forgot and by the time I had remembered I couldn't really be bothered and I didn't have much to say anyway. I had a good weekend, I saw my boyfriend which was good. We have started orphan black on Netflix and we watched zootropolis. Next week is an exciting one. I am going to see wicked on Friday and then to London to Warner bro studios on Sunday. Just a heads up, as I will be in London on Sunday I won't update on that day so next week will end on Saturday. That's all I have to say so I'll see you next week for another weekly blog!

Abbie. X
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts mentioned:

Last week's weekly blog

Mondays post | Project podcast

Fridays post | My favourite bloggers

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the idea of a weekly blog,I used to see it in a video form,xo

    todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Very Berry Me | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig