Monday, 22 August 2016

Lifestyle | My favourite films

Hi everyone! Today I am talking about my favourite films. I like to think of myself as a bit of a film buff as I absolutely love watching films. There are still a tonne I would love to watch but I've seen quite a few. Let's get on with some of my favourite films.

Tangled - I love this film! I am a big Disney fan and when this film was released I was dying to see it and I've seen it multiple times since. It's basically a take on rapunzel but it's so modern and I love the fact it's quite musical and it is hilarious!

Coralline - I love this film! I have to admit that when I first saw it I loved it more because I saw it in 3D and the effects were amazing! I then saw it a couple more times after that and I actually own it on dvd.

Ice Age - So I love all of the ice age films, besides the first one. I think the best ones had to be the second and the fourth. They are just really funny and if you haven't noticed already I am a really big fan of animated films.

Guardians of the Galaxy - I am a really big marvel fan so pretty much any of the films could have ended up on the list but out of all of them I absolutely love this one! I think I've seen it twice already and it's one of those films that I could just watch over and over.

The Holiday - So I'm not usually one for a rom com but I absolutely love this film! It's probably the only film I like Cameron Diaz in as well. This is another film I could watch over and over, like I will have just watched it and I'll be happy to watch it again.

Zootopia - Again, another animated film, but I absolutely love this film! It's probably one of the best films I have seen this year (amongst marvel films). It's just so funny and I couldn't recommend it enough to people.

That's some of my favourite films. As I said, there are still loads of films I want to see and there are loads of films coming out in the next few years which I know I will go see so this list could change. If you have any films you think I should watch feel free to share them in the comments.

Thanks for reading!

Abbie. X

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never seen the Holiday but it looks quite good from your descriptions. ave you seen Finding Dory? Steph

    ReplyDelete

© Very Berry Me | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig